S'mores cupcake mania continues



Over at Liesl's Confection Dissection, I've found someone just as obsessed with s'mores and s'mores cupcakes as I am! Please visit her blog for the recipe.

She writes:

These cupcakes were so unbelievably good! I can't being to put into words just how tasty these little cuties were. I had so much fun making them too! I was actually surprised at how easy these were to make. I really thought I was going to be in over my head and up all night...but quite the opposite! I even had time to start making other things while these were in the oven!



The S'more Cupcakes were such a HUGE hit! I had done quite a bit of research in looking for a S'mores Cupcake recipe. There are SO MANY out there, and so many of those seem very complicated. I knew there had to be recipes out there that had the "S'mores" effect, but not so intense. About a month ago, I remembered bookmarking this recipe in my google reader. I actually forgot about it until I started researching and it popped up again! I was so happy because it was exactly what I was looking for in a recipe! I found it on A Homemaker's Habitat, and was pleased to see that it was a take on a Martha Stewart recipe!! Miss Martha has yet to disappoint me!! And it looks like the S'mores Cupcakes are another Martha success!!

Comments

yukonmusher said…
I just found your site a few days ago, and it is amazing, great photos and great links. I am having to venture into baking this summer , so I can have a wedding cake that is to my style and liking. I live in a land of boxed cakes and canned icing, and no talent....:( My dream was to have a great cake and nothing else mattered. Your site and links have insired me and I plan to spend the summer making and baking cakes and cupcakes for everyone I know, to practice up for our big day. Thanks for all the wonderful photos and articals and links, LOVE this blog , xoxox
Jen said…
Amazing! I'm going to attempt these this weekend! It's my anniversary on Sunday, and I'm sure my boyfriend will appreciate the domestic touch ;)
Andrea said…
Check out these yummy S'Mores Cupcakes at my blog! http://andreascakes.blogspot.com/2008/03/fiesta-cookie-cake.html