Spotlight on Cupcakeology

These photos are all from Albuquerque, New Mexico bakery Cupcakeology via their Flickr account. Another city I've never been to but would like to visit (not just for the cupcakes, but I obviously know where I'd go to get them).

Cupcake Tree Full of Minis

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

Purple & Yellow Swirls


Why does this caption not surprise me?
We brought 800 mini cupcakes and 100 mini banana puddings, they were gone in 45 minutes.

Kristin & Andrew's Cutting Cake
Our Black Tie Raspberry Cake with fresh raspberries and chocolate ganache

Stephanie & Gabe

Candyland Cupcakes
Candyland cupcakes (I love the packaging!)
These cupcakes were stacked in pyramids & used as the centerpieces for a charity fundraiser benefiting El Ranchito de los Ninos

Comments

Cupcakeology? Love it. Should be in urban dictionary.
peachfish said…
Oooh, that Black Tie Raspberry cake looks delish!