Cupcake meetup taste test and report from Sweet

We had a small but fun gathering yesterday at Sweet in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, trying all sorts of summer flavors, chatting about cupcakes, baking, internships, and more. Thanks to Wendy for shooting this video of me, Jen from Beantown Baker, whose Saturday cupcake crawl I will of course post about soon, she is an excellent cupcake organizer, and Erin.

I definitely want to hit up Boston again this fall and have been promised a tour of their baking facility, so hopefully we can get more people out, and from the chatter at the table, it sounds like a Boston CupcakeCamp is in the works for real this time - click through for more info and to join their mailing list.



I have more photos here, but wanted to show you our participants, including Erin's awesome cupcake earring!

Holding cupcakes at Sweet
Me (Rachel) holding up the cupcakes we're about to eat

Jen and Erin
Jen of Beantown Baker and cupcake fan/BU student Erin

Erin's cupcake earring
Check out Erin's cupcake earring!

Comments

Kate said…
Wish I could be there, I go to Emerson on the Boston Common but I'm home for the summer. I looovvveee this blog. Come again in fall, eh?
Greta said…
I really wanted to come but I was at the Jersey shore this weekend. The Red, White, and You cupcake is one of my favorites!
Jen said…
As Rachel mentioned, we are organizing a Boston Cupcake Camp, so be sure to watch for info on that!
Anonymous said…
Looks like it was a really fun time! I can vouch for Erin's cupcake enthusiasm, as her roommate. You should capitalize on this passion of hers! -Ellie