"Deceptively simple" s'mores cupcakes



Blogger Mrs. B of Eating Suburbia made these "deceptively simple" s'mores cupcakes and has the recipe!

There are 3 elements to smores: graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow. I chose to layer these ingredients in this order: graham cracker, chocolate, graham cracker, marshmallow. I also made a batch that had graham cracker, chocolate (mini chips), chocolate (brownie), chocolate (mini chips), graham cracker, marshmallow, but I felt that was too much chocolate, believe it or not. You could also do graham cracker, chocolate, marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker—putting marshmallow in the center of your brownie batter. You get the picture. But I’ll still to the basics here and you can experiment later on your own.

Comments

Angela said…
Those cupcakes look amazing. I love smores in every form so this definitely looks like something I would like.

Happy 4th of July.
Jenny said…
I love your cupcakes, I have tried them the other day and it worked perfectly. thank you.
Unknown said…
For some reason, I have not tackled the Smore's cupcake!!! This is one of the MANY to add to my growing list of flavors!

Those look totally yummy! I want one right now!

Krista
Rhiannon Bosse said…
that's so weird! I just added this recipe to my bakeries list :) awesome! They even look the same!