I bow down to Ms. Pacman cupcakes

Ms. Pac Man sculpted cake with assorted cupcakes

I cannot express how awesome I think this Ms. Pacman cupcake display is. Seriously, I love it. I don't know if it's a generational thing (I'm 33), but every time I see Ms. Pacman at a bar or somewhere, I get so nostalgic and want to drop everything and play it. For hours. (If you missed the video of me actually playing Ms. Pacman, with a vengeance, click here.) There have been other Ms. Pacman cupcakes, but I love that this does something new with them, with each character in the game getting its own cupcake chasing a big Ms. Pacman (love the detail on her legs!).

This Ms. Pacman cupcake cake is made by Tiffanie Johnson of Shortbread City in Monessen, Pennsylvania, via Flickr. On her site, she writes:

you are invited to explore the world of custom-made desserts. If you can imagine it, it is within your reach. Sweets ranging from traditional to outlandish are right around the corner.

Services include, but are not limited to, sheet cakes decorated with hand-piped cookie plaques, cupcake towers with hand iced cookie embellishments and custom carved fondant toppers, cookie favors, and wedding cakes.

Everything from a signature cake, frosting, or cookie flavor can be invented specifically for you.


She's also on Facebook and Twitter and here's her official contact page.

Oh, and last but not least, she makes beautiful, creative cupcake towers which I will post about another time, because Ms. Pacman deserves her very own post, don't you think?

Thanks, Tiffany, for brightening my day!

Comments

Thank you so much , Rachael! You have made MY day!!! I have been following your blog for years!!!