Just Cupcakes soft opening tomorrow in Virginia Beach, VA

Virginia Beach, Virginia cupcake bakery Just Cupcakes will have its soft opening tomorrow, Saturday, July 11th, with their grand opening the following weekend. Their hours will be Monday-Saturday from 10-6 pm, and you can keep up with them on Twitter, Facebook, and their blog.

From their blog:

So, yes, we’ll be open this Saturday to friends, family and anyone else that would like to have a cupcake. Still working some kinks out so the official Grand Opening is July 18th. I have some of the sweetest employees; can’t wait for everyone to meet them. Oh, I almost forgot, (not really) but it’s so cool I saved it until last. We’ve chosen Norfolk Coffee + Tea to be our coffee provider and we’re developing our own blend. We started testing some samples this week. The name….Just Coffee.

Also...via Facebook:



Coming this fall.....the Just Cupcakes Mobile. We'll be selling cupcakes on the go. We'll have a monthly calendar and you'll be able to follow us on twitter to find exact times.

Photos below via the Just Cupcakes website. I think the wedding cupcakes look really cool. If you attend the opening, let us know, we'd love to see some photos of the actual shop (cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com).













Just Cupcakes
616 Hilltop West
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
757-425-1010

Comments

Unknown said…
This is VERY exciting...and VERY close to home for me! Yay!
sarah said…
Close to home for me too but I couldn't make the soft opening due to a baby shower...I'll try to get some pics at the grand opening next weekend!
Montanna said…
I can't believe I never thought to put little M&M's on a cupcake. My mother just LOVES M&M's. I will be making some for her birthday in August. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
I work there! Locals should come say hey! :D
Harriet Short said…
These look really good. Im a graphic design student and thinking of branding a cupcake company for one of my projects.