Meet Melissa, Our New Event Intern

Cupcakes Take The Cake is growing by leaps and bounds. I organize our monthly meetups here in New York, and hope to plan more in other cities. After getting lots of emails from very cupcake-passionate people, Melissa Zhang is our new event intern. Melissa is a blogger, Yelper and Twitterer as well as assistant to other Meetup groups.

melissa z

"Hi cupcake-lovers! I'm Melissa, a self-proclaimed amateur baker and hobby artist, and I'll be assisting with our cupcake events in NYC. A big thanks to the lovely ladies at Cupcakes Takes the Cake for welcoming me to the team and to the whole community. I look forward to introducing myself in person to everyone at our New York meetups. Cupcakes are great icebreakers!"

BTW, we will probably procure more interns this fall, so I will contact you when the time comes.

Comments