Tour de France cupcakes



These custom Tour de France cupcakes are by Sweet Things Toronto via Twitter. They write:

All that cycling requires lots of refueling - how about some chocolate sour cream cupcakes with lemon buttercream. The toppers are made with sugarpaste and logo is painted with edible food coloring.

Also fitting in this post - a Triathlon Cupcake. This past weekend, I did a few wedding cake tastings. One of the clients was celebrating his birthday and is an Ironman athlete. So, I made him a special cupcake for his birthday - chocolate fudge with chocolate buttercream.




If you're interested in Toronto custom cupcakes, she's booked for July and August but free in September. I'll be in Toronto late October and am looking forward to exploring what sounds like a flourishing cupcake scene there.

Sweet Things Toronto
info at sweetthings.ca
416-315-9303

Comments

Lisa Smiley said…
Cute! Here are some bike cuppies I did last year! http://smileyssweetsandcreations.blogspot.com/search?q=bicycles
SweetThingsTO said…
Thanks so much for posting about my cupcakes! Rachel - When you are in Toronto in October - let me know! There will be cupcakes waiting for you!