Animal cupcakes from Chicago's Sweet Honeybee Bakery



I've been looking up Chicago bakeries on Yelp because I'm going there in 2 weeks, and I found Sweet Honeybee Bakery. There are a LOT more photos on their website and I am adding them to my list of bakeries to visit.

I love that they have all these cool-sounding cupcake flavors daily:

banana with chocolate chips cupcake

carrot cupcake with cream cheese icing

champagne cupcake with white chocolate ganache icing

chocolate cupcake with buttercream, chocolate buttercream or

fudge icing

chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache topping

coconut

german chocolate cupcake

lemon cupcake

keylime

mango

oreo

red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing

rocky road

strawberry with chocolate chips cupcake

tiramisu cupcake

yellow cupcake with buttercream, chocolate buttercream or fudge icing




This one is totally not seasonal but too cute to pass up.

Sweet Honeybee Bakery
1918 West Montrose Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613
773-275-0697
sweethoneybee at mac.com

Comments