Beverly Hills, 90210, Desperate Housewives, Twilight and celebrity cupcakes from Sweet E's Bake Shop

These are all by Los Angeles custom cupcake company Sweet E's, which bills itself as "the mini bake shop," and is run by Erica Tucker, via their Flickr account. They have a cool rollover function to showcase their flavors. I may be in LA over Thanksgiving and you can be sure I will be trying some of these!

I like that on their site they give you a visual to show how big their mini cupcakes actually are (or how small, depending on how you look at it!):



You can also follow them on Twitter (@SweetEsBakeShop), where there's of late been lots of celebrity cupcake-eating Twitpics and Facebook.

I will readily admit I'm not sure who all these celebrities are, but I like their designs and custom work a lot:

Celebrity Cupcakes

TV Show Cupcakes
90210, Desperate Housewives, Sorority Row, The City, The Hills, The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Twilight Cupcakes
Twilight cupcakes


Cookies and cream cupcake: Dark Chocolate Cake with Oreo Frosting


S'mores cupcake: Dark Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Frosting

Purple Present Cupcakes
These purple bows add a really petty touch, imo.

Sweet 16 Cupcake

And my personal favorite, their Mardi Gras masquerade cupcake:

Masquerade Mardi Gras Cupcake

Sweet E's Mini Bake Shop
erica@sweetesbakeshop.com
323-422-8885

Comments

queenscook said…
I assume you meant a "pretty" touch on the purple bow cupcakes, and not "petty." They're not "petty" at all!
Unknown said…
Your fave is sooooo cute! I love these mini treats what a great discovery!!! ;)