Brownie cupcakes covered in caramel? Swooning...

Cupcake Brownies with Homemade Caramel

Who can resist cupcake brownies artfully draped in luscious caramel? Not me! These are making me want one so badly! Also, if this were my plate, I would probably eat them with a fork and then scrape off as much of the caramel from the plate as I could. I also like that these transform something that is delicious (brownies - yes, I do like sweets other than cupcakes!) into cupcake form, creating something extra yummy.

They're by Smiley's Sweets and Creations via Flickr.

Comments

Lisa Smiley said…
Thanks for the shout out! They were yummy! Wish I could share with you all!
hello-emma said…
neither me! I do really want one of those cupcakes right NOW! Well, I have to be satisfied with the chocolate peannut butter cupcakes I've got ;) They're really how good!
i made some of these for a friend but scooped out the middles and put the caramel inside and topped with ganache and called then rolo brownie bites