Congratulations to our cupcake oven mitt and apron winner!

Congratulations to our Penguinbot cupcake oven mitt and apron contest winners Amanda and Miyon, who wrote:

Everything is so cute! And looks so well made. But I think my favorite, besides ALL of the cupcake items, is probably the small black and blue damask tote. Its so cute! I love the aprons. :)

Miyon said...

I love the Pink Cupcake / Black Polka Dot apron and matching oven mitt!! They're seriously the cutest things ever!

They'd go perfectly with my kitchen.

Laurel from PenguinBot will be in touch about your prizes.





And major thanks to PenguinBot for sponsoring the contest! You can also follow PenguinBot on Flickr. Here's one of the cupcake items she's selling, a vinyl cupcake purse (in various colors):

black/pink cupcake tote

Comments

Snowmanlover said…
OOOOH you ladies are soooo lucky! I just love that set. enjoy!