Cupcake stuff part 2

I'm exhausted and gearing up for tomorrow's big Westchester cupcake crawl (okay, mini by cupcake crawl standards, but still, we are doing 4 bakeries) so will include links where I can. I ordered the plush cupcake and am going to get the crinkler for my baby cousins and baby friends. I happened to be searching on Amazon so that's where I ordered. I actually got 5 of the plush cupcakes so once they arrive I think I'll do a contest.


Plush cupcake - $2.99 on Amazon


I've given some other Rich Frog crinklers as gifts and they went over really well.
Available at various locations


Inflatable cupcake from Pink Party Supplies ($29.99 at Amazon)


Creativity for Kids cupcake purse ($12.68 at Amazon)


lost the link for this one, but if I find it again, will add it, sorry!

Comments

scrappysue said…
a cupcake crawl? so jealous! have fun!