Extra beautiful cupcake charm

I see a lot of cupcake jewelry, and honestly own more than my fair share, but this one truly blows me away. I love the sprinkles! And the frosting swirl! And the oh-so-realistic edges of the cupcake. And...

Custom Cupcake Necklace Pink Silk Cord

It's by Etsy seller Migoto Chou, who also has several other cupcake items for sale. It's via Flickr, where you can also browse more items. This one was a cupcake charm but you can contact her on Etsy about ordering one - this one was selling for $16 and here's the official description:

If you would like your own custom cupcake charm, please feel free to convo me!

Made from my own handmade clay. It is just under 1" tall. I have attached a jump ring so that it can be hung from almost any chain or cord!


You can also visit her at LolliShops.

Comments