On the spot interview about custom mini cupcakes from NYC's The Cupcake Tree

Tuesday night I was introduced to Christina Brosman, who has a new and as-yet-not-online custom cupcake company The Cupcake Tree, at a reading for Susan Shapiro's cupcake addiction novel Speed Shrinking at McNally Jackson bookstore in SoHo (which a little birdie told me may soon be stocking cupcakes!).

I tried two of her amazing mini cupcakes and cannot wait to try more. One was maple peach (I think) and one was chocolate cherry. They all went very quickly! You can contact her at thecupcaketreebakery at gmail.com and she delivers throughout the five boroughs of New York City. The video was kindof on the fly (read: not my best camerawork, sorry!) and, as you'll see and hear, it was a crowded event, but fun.

Comments

J.G. said…
I was there! These cupcakes were great, especially the pink ones with cream cheese frosting. Can't wait to see Cupcake Tree make more appearances in the future