Savory cupcakes gone wild (and spicy) at Iron Cupcake: Chicago

Yes, pancakes and bacon cupcakes were made, as were jalapeño corndog cupcakes and pumpkin sage ravioli cupcakes.

All photos via Iron Cupcake: Chicago organizer Beautiful Cakes, who you should follow for details on the next event. She made the pancake and bacon ones, and the winner, Melissa, won for the pumpkin sage ravioli cupcakes. I'm not sure what I think about that - I can't judge because I wasn't there (but I will be in Chicago September 12-13!, more very soon on that) but it sounds like it could be crazy in a good way, or crazy in a bad way. I guess since everyone loved it it was the former.

See her Iron Cupcake photo set for more mouth-watering (or simply intriguing) photos.


pancakes and bacon cupcakes


jalapeño corndog cupcakes


pumpkin sage ravioli cupcakes

Comments

Jamm Cavero said…
cupcake lover please follow @jammzhy