Totoro cupcakes!

Updated

How cute are these Totoro cupcakes? See Tim Maughan for more photos - they were made by a friend for Tim's girlfriend by Tim's girlfriend for a friend of theirs. Thanks to @foundinyonkers on Twitter for tipping us off!

And for those, um, like me who didn't know who Totoro was...enter Wikipedia:

My Neighbor Totoro (となりのトトロ, Tonari no Totoro?), is a 1988 Japanese anime film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli. The film follows the two young daughters of a professor and their interactions with friendly wood spirits in postwar rural Japan. The movie won the Animage Anime Grand Prix prize in 1988. The movie was originally released in the U.S. in VHS format with the title, My Friend Totoro.[1]

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! I love my neighbor Totoro, it was a fun movie. Miyazaki is a genius