Extra cute cupcake wrapper from cupcake tea at Ritz-Carlton

We will have a 4-blogger cupcake post by me, Nichelle, Melissa and Stacie, including photos and video, very soon, but I wanted to share this adorable cupcake wrapper that the mini coconut cupcake at the Ritz-Carlton cupcake tea came in. We highly recommend this very fun, luxurious event, both the cupcakes and the teas. I don't know where they got this wrapper, but it was just one of many extra touches that made this a fabulous event.

Cupcake wrapper, Ritz-Carlton cupcake tea

Comments

Unknown said…
That looks just like the Cupcake Heaven wrapper from Wilton. They have them at Michael's and my local grocery store...makes it easy for everybody to have such cute cupcakes!
Katis Kupcakes said…
I just picked up those wrappers as a giveaway for my Iron Cupcake Challenge yesterday at Joanne's Fabric Craft Store. They are by Wilton!
Unknown said…
AC Moore too!!
Jen said…
walmart has them too in the cake making isle.
Jelli said…
This is a Wilton wrapper. I've got some myself. The bad thing about them is that the pretty print is lost on any cupcake besides a pale yellow or white cake.
Carol said…
Yes, almost any party store has Wilton wrappers these days -- you can find these at Diddams or Party City (depending if they have these stores where you are!)