Layers Cupcakes!

In my inbox this morning was a lovely list of things to do the weekend from Daily Candy. (I love Daily Candy!) Top-o-the-list, enjoy some cupcakes.


Okay, I'd love to try some of these Layers Cupcakes! (Insert wishlist items here.) How about the one made with peach curd? I love fruit curds and I've never seen a peach one. Ohh, or the Tiramisu? No, no, it would have to be the Cherry Cheesecake! Or maybe just a selection of yummy cupcakes. Tea-infused ones, epicurean, standard, fruit-flavored, take your pick.

I'm practically drooling now...


EVERYWHERE | September 24, 2009

The Weekend Guide
What to Do This Weekend

layers cupcakes!

Get in the mood.

EAT
Tea-Infused Cupcakes
What:
Delish desserts made with sassafras, green, and berry teas. The Allure (a tangerine variety) is supposedly an aphrodisiac.
Why: It’s tea time.
Where: Online at layerscupcakes.com.






Comments

Unknown said…
love Daily Candy. and this cupcakes pics deeper, dark colors!
Ebs said…
Rachel I so promise you're getting your cupcakes soon; Kate is going to HAND deliver them to you :-)

Ebs