Orange zest wedding cupcakes

Dutch Wedding Cupcakes

These Dutch wedding cupcakes are by Little Miss Cupcake Paris (who says the recipe is coming soon to her blog) via Flickr.

She writes:

I have been so inspired by some of the great cupcake baker/decorators here on Flickr. Like Ratukek and Zalita whose work I can only hope to create one of these days. Here is my very first stab at some cupcakes decorated in a similar vein. The flower placement is much harder than I thought!

A Dutch friend was married over the summer. She had asked me to do her wedding cupcakes and we never could get the delivery coordinated. We'll see each other tonight at a meeting and she asked me to bring some along.

Here is a selection from the first batch: Orange zest cupcakes filled with a ginger/cinnamon/orange cream and topped with white chocolate ganache and marzipan decorations.

Comments

Hey Cat....


Those look FAB!! Happy to see you here on CTTC...
Keep up the good work and keep the cupcakes going.... Leesa