Actually, I wasn't really that into cupcakes during college so I'm not sure what cupcakes were around Berkeley at that time, but I think I'd remember seeing something like this!

At Fenn Shoppe, Fenn Tower, Cleveland State University, via @CSUDining Twitpic
The caption said "Colossal Cupcakes" and I thought that was just a description but it's the actual name (and what a bargain!):
Colossal Cupcakes!
Craving something sweet? Come try our new Colossal Cupcakes! Enjoy a variety of different flavors such as Vanilla Vanilla, Chocolate Chocolate, Red Velvet, Chocolate Vanilla and many more! Only $2.25!

At Fenn Shoppe, Fenn Tower, Cleveland State University, via @CSUDining Twitpic
The caption said "Colossal Cupcakes" and I thought that was just a description but it's the actual name (and what a bargain!):
Colossal Cupcakes!
Craving something sweet? Come try our new Colossal Cupcakes! Enjoy a variety of different flavors such as Vanilla Vanilla, Chocolate Chocolate, Red Velvet, Chocolate Vanilla and many more! Only $2.25!
Comments