400 mini cupcakes = 1 giant Halloween pumpkin

400 mini cupcake pumpkin

New York's mini cupcake comopany Baked by Melissa has a fun Halloween cupcake promotion going on. The above version is the 400 mini cupcake pumpkin cake; click here to see the smaller sizes and ordering info. WOW. $280 is a lot of money, but 400 cupcakes are a lot of cupcakes. I think I can safely say that if you had this pumpkin at a Halloween party, people would be very excited to be at your party.

Order by calling 212-842-0220 by October 30th.

They also have two new flavors: mint chocolate chip and cinnamon. I don't have my own photo yet but I will soon (see the official photos here), because my iPhone wouldn't behave when I tried them. Mint chocolate chip is exactly what it sounds like, and is very minty (which I like). The cinnamon was a surprise to me; it's very sweet, I'm not quite sure what the frosting is but I'm looking forward to trying it again. I didn't know if I'd like it but I wound up enjoying it. I have to force myself not to shove the entire mini cupcake into my mouth at once. These are probably the smallest cupcakes I've ever seen for sale, and for parties/events, they are excellent.

Comments

Sugar Daze said…
Wow! Now *that* is awesome!