CupcakeCamp San Francisco draws 730 rabid cupcake fans

Our own Melissa will be posting her report on yesterday's San Francisco's CupcakeCamp extravaganza (I think I'm allowed to call it that!), which, according to their report on Twitter, drew 730 cupcake fans!

grow_power on Flickr has an amazing set of photos from the event, including these two I just couldn't wait to share:


Black and blue cupcakes with Band-Aids!


Bacon and egg cupcakes by (I think) Carol Marshall

If you were there and have photos/news/recipes/stories, send 'em in to cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com

And if you were lucky enough to snag a ticket, I will be at SFfoodwars.com's Mini Cupcake Clash on Sunday, October 18th. The 170 tickets sold out pretty quickly. I'll be photographing and videotaping as much of it as I can.

Comments