Sweet Things Toronto brings us dog and bee cupcakes



These cupcakes are from Toronto's custom cupcake business Sweet Things Toronto, run by Juanita Koo, via Twitpic.

Here's her official description and schedule directly from her site:

SweetThings specializes in custom designed cakes and cupcakes for your special occasion – a wedding, baby shower, themed-party, birthday or grand celebration party.

To place an order, email us at info at sweetthings.ca or call us at 416-315-9303.

Availability:
Oct to mid-Nov: fully booked
Mid-Nov to Dec: some availability
Closed: Dec 24, 25 & 26th


Watch her Twitter account (@SweetThingsTO) for when these cupcakes are for sale @beachesbakeshop (900 Kingston Road, Toronto). And, of course, for more Twitpic cupcake beauty.

I've got Toronto on the brain because I'll be there from October 23rd-26th (still working on that weekend cupcake meetup, will announce soon if I can figure something out!).


Vanilla cupcakes with sweet honey buttercream

Comments