Batman Ovaltine cupcakes and fondant how-to guide

Batman lords over his bat-cupcakes

Blogger justJENN held a Batman party and made these Batman Ovaltine cupcakes! via Flickr

Instead of making a cake, I figured the best way to serve that many kids was to do cupcakes of course. Just hand 'em out and you're good to go. I made them Chocolate Ovaltine, and yes - I hand cut all those Batman logos 'cause I didn't have a cutter. I also made red velvets for the adults, because you know, what adults isn't craving a little sweet while the birthday treats are being handed out, you know?

Not only that, she has a Batman fondant how-to guide so you can make your own!

Batman cupcake

Comments

Chef Aimee said…
My nephew Jack is four and just dressed as Batman for Halloween - oh he would love this! Jenn is amazing for doing the cutting on her own.