Chocolate mint cupcake perfection

These mint chocolate cupcakes by Sugar Siren Cakes in Queensland, Australia look so good I don't even know what to say. I want them. All of them!

Cupcakes - Mint Choc Chip 05
photos via Sugar Siren on Flickr

The cake was my Midnight Delight (a moist dark chocolate mud cake) which I paired with a pale green peppermint Swiss meringue buttercream that was generously studded with chunks of top quality Lindt dark mint chocolate.

For the crowning glory each cupcake was then topped with a perfect whole square of Lindt dark mint chocolate & the final indulgent touch was a lavish drizzle of rich home made chocolate sauce.


Cupcakes - Mint Choc Chip 01

You can also find them on Facebookand they can be reached at sugarsirencakes at gmail.com

Comments

Jessa said…
So amazing! Thanks so much for the idea, I can't wait to surprise people with these!!! :)
Chef Aimee said…
I wonder the best way to tackle eating them...lol! Probably just inhale all that good frosting first!
Kelly Lambert said…
These are so similar to the cupcakes I made for St. Patrick's Day this year! http://kellyscupcakery.blogspot.com/2009/03/st-patricks-day-cupcakes.html

Great minds think alike, I guess! =]