Cupcake fascinators

I have to admit at the start that...I had never heard of a fascinator until I got an email about the UK company Pearls and Swine, which makes these gorgeous cupcake fascinators that caused a buzz on my Flickr stream the moment I posted them. The captions are from Pearls and Swine, where you can order these lovely accessories for £50 each. (I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you there is also a dropped ice cream cone one!)


Cupcake fascinator decorated with pink icing and blue glitter cherry. Hand decorated, one of kind, cut free hand, attaches with a comb. This calorie free diet friendly creation is perfect for trips to the cake shop, wearing while enjoying a slice of cherry pie in a bubble bath and getting your lover chomping at the bit for your charms!

Modeled by: Lexi Sexx

Photographed by: Trafford Parsons


Pink heart shaped fascinator edged in pink sequin with knitted cupcake with a cherry on top, sweeties and beads! What a mouthful!! Very detailed and delicious, it attaches with a comb (hat elastic included). Fun to wear out with the ladies, picnics in the park or for afternoon tea at the Ritz.

Modeled by: Nelly Plum

Photographed by: Trafford Parsons



And there's more! They also sell handmade cupcake brooches which I can't grab the photo of but feel free to browse their lovely site. You can also commission them to do custom work to get your cupcake the exact colors you prefer.

Comments