Layers Cupcakes Los Angeles cupcake delivery company interview



Ebony Davis of Los Angeles cupcake delivery company Layers Cupcakes delivered to me (free) on Saturday, and I interviewed her about what Layers is all about. More on Layers Cupcakes later this week but for now, the interview and the basics. Love that they have a whole tea-infused cupcake line.

Layers Cupcakes cucpakes

They also do mail order cupcakes across the United States.

Find out more:

@LayersCupcakes (Twitter)

Facebook

Layers Cupcakes

310-916-3655 (Hours: Tuesday-Sunday, 9-6)

Comments

Chelsea Finn said…
oh my! those cupcakes look amazing. :)
I wish I had known you were in LA. We could have met up! I hope you had a great time!
Coco Cake Land said…
yowee! love it! i love tea-flavoured anything... including tea of course... but tea infused ice creams i love. wish i lived closer so i could try!!!