Singing cupcake telegram from Saint Cupcake

Okay, raise your hand if you would not weep with joy at getting a singing cupcake telegram for your birthday! I mean, in almost five years of cupcake blogging, I sometimes think I've seen everything, and then realize I so haven't. LOVE THIS!!

From Portland, Oregon's creative, fun and fabulous Saint Cupcake - I didn't get to try them last time I was in town, but will be there in late February and am so looking forward to it. Also a must-watch for fans of The Beatles.

Comments

Jessica said…
I love Saint Cupcake. They're awesome.
Unknown said…
I love Saint Cupcake too! They are so nice. (They let me visit and ask questions before I opened my cupcake bakery.) I think the lead singer is the owner's husband. So cute!!
Yes and they are delicious! Kids do love it!

-----------------------------
Burn Belly Fat
Anonymous said…
Too adorable. - Alison
Genevieve said…
What an excellent idea! There are probably plenty of musicians who could do those kind of gigs.