Butter Lane cupcake popup shop in SoHo (NYC) through December 31st

My iPhone is still giving me photo difficulty so until I get that resolved/have my digital camera handy, words will have to suffice. (There's a cute photo of the outside at the blog pork & chocolate.) It's snowing and very cold in New York, so I was grateful to get some hot spiced apple cider ($2) at the Butter Lane popup shop in SoHo at 436 West Broadway, just south of Prince. It's decorated with their boxes and logo and they have a different variety of their fresh, delicious, organic cupcakes every day.

I tried one with chocolate cake and blueberry frosting, topped with actual blueberries ($3). I rarely get chocolate cake there because I'm so passionate about their banana cake (which, in my opinion, doesn't even need frosting) and their vanilla cake, but this time I did and it was delicious; rich and moist, and a little crumbly, in a good way. The shop is open through December 31st, so New Yorkers and visitors, check it out while you can. Their delivery bike is even for sale!

They're open 11-6 daily. Follow them on Twitter (@butterlane) to find out which flavors they're offering in SoHo daily. Regular flavors and longer hours at their East Village store.

Comments