The cupcake lover's dilemma

Of course, it’s the best kind of dilemma ever. I’m gearing up for my first visit to Minneapolis in the non-summer months for the opening of Cake Eater Bakery on March 1st (I even ordered one of their fabulous t-shirts from Etsy), and hear that Michelle Garcia of The Bleeding Heart Bakery and possibly Sandy Ploy of Iron Cupcake will also be in town!

Anyway, for a party I’m hosting, I’m getting custom cupcakes made from Sheela Namakkal of Miel y Leche (and Cake Eater Bakery) and went to her site and saw SO many cupcake flavors I have no idea what to choose. What would

Those in the Twin Cities don't have to make such arduous decisions because Sheela sells her cupcakes twice a week. Today's and Saturday's flavors, via the Miel y Leche blog, are:

@ the triple rock social club: thursday @ 4pm.

vegan red velvet
german chocolate

@mitrebox: saturday @ 10am.

vegan banana chocolate chip
citrus bomb
chocolate malt

My cupcake flavor choices from Miel y Leche:



I'm leaning toward chocolate with peanut butter mouse and chocolate ganache, snowball, and banana cream pie, but I'll need a few days to truly ponder this selection. Then again, there's white chocolate butterscotch and, of course, the Elvis (peanut butter + bacon = perfection to me).

Comments