Magnolia Bakery celebrates Valentine's Day

I got the sweetest delivery the other day! A beautiful box of LOVE cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, called the "Love Note Box."



It kinda comes wrapped up in a tutu:


Magnolia sweet treat delivery



This is Ivan, the guy who delivered mine. He paused to enjoy a cupcake with me. We drank some milk and talked about cupcake flavors (I prefer vanilla, he prefers chocolate).



Magnolia sweet treat delivery

(Thanks, Ivan!)



Inside the box were six beautiful cupcakes that spelled out LOVE, plus a cupid and a heart.


Magnolia sweet treat delivery



Some assorted paperwork came with it:


Magnolia sweet treat delivery



The ordering info is as follows:

"Wrapped in tulle, tag and bow, your sweetheart, or mom, will be swept off their feet. Available through advanced orders only, February 8 through Valentine's Day.

$28


For delivery please call 212.724.8101. Accepting advanced orders until 6pm Friday, February 12, for delivery through Sunday, February 14."



As predicted, I prefer the vanilla cupcakes. The cupcakes were sweet and vanilla-y, but the oddest thing was the edible paper the letters and characters were printed on. By itself, it tasted fine (sweet) but an odd texture. When eaten as part of the cupcake I didn't notice it.

I brought the cupcakes (except for mine and Ivan's) to a party later that night where they were fought over. I always say "Cupcake Make People Happy."



Pussy Faggot


Bevin and friend enjoying the Magnolia Bakery LOVE cupcake.


You can see the whole set of images here; all photos by Stacie Joy for CTTC.




Comments

THOSE ARE SO CUTE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IDEAS FOR CUPCAKES TO MAKE THIS VALENTINES DAY...