Pink frosting-filled cupcakes and pretty hearts for Valentine's Day in Boulder

Tee & Cakes in Boulder, Colorado just posted on their blog some of their Valentine's Day offerings. I'm going to Denver in April and am hoping I can detour to Boulder to taste their cupcakes because the photos practically bounce off my computer screen and beckon to me. Anyway, the pink filling in their "Hostess-style" cupcake caught my eye. The ones on the bottom are mini cupcakes.

Order in advance by calling them at 720-406-7548 - they wrote that Valentine's Day is their busiest day of the year, so you don't want to wait until the last minute. They've also got an online store where you can buy things like the Deer & Cupcakes t-shirt seen below!





Comments

Now that is hot! Love the dark pink against the brown chocolate. Did you flavor the frosting?
Anonymous said…
Check out Yum Yums in Denver, they have fantastic cupcakes! Taste tested Tee & Cakes in Boulder and Yum Yums in Denver over the weekend.
Anonymous said…
yes! this is my wedding cupcake bakery! cant wait for the little precious cakes at my june wedding. :)
Rose said…
Wow, they look amazing!