Valentine’s Day bees, chocolate-drizzled strawberry and heart cupcakes by Mara Bakes

All of these Valentine's Day cupcakes by Mara Bakes are so adorable, I couldn't decide which to post! There are more - click above for her blog post and see her Flickr cupcake set. I think the one I'd most like to eat is the chocolate-drizzled strawberry but the one I think looks the cutest are the bees!

Mara writes:

The flavors I've chose for this year will be Cherry Chocolate, Vanilla w/ a bubblegum Italian meringue buttercream, Red Hot Beauty(Chocolate Cinnamon w/ Red Hot buttercream), Red Velvet w/ vanilla bean cream cheese frosting ( not pictured yet), and Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries.

Beeeee Mine Valentine



Chocolate Drizzled Strawberry
Chocolate Cake Filled w/ Fresh Strawberries, Topped w/ Strawberry buttercream and drizzled with Chocolate Ganache.

Comments

Venti said…
Wow those look amazing!
These look really really good mmmmm.... :) I really love your blog. Take a look at mine... I think you might quite like it. http://www.the-bedazzling-baker.blogspot.com/