I found these cute first birthday cupcakes cupcakes at the blog Sweet Baker Babes, where they write:
The yellow cupcakes were made by piping with the star tip (wilton #32) all over and then placing mini chocolate chips in the middle.
The purple ones were done with the grass tip (wilton #233). And then dotted with pink.
The green ones were also done with the grass tip. Then I placed flowers on them. The yellow flowers were made by rotating the star tip as I pressed to give it a swirled look. The purple flowers were made by piping "layers" of the grass tip on top of each other. I piped them both onto a tray and put them in the freezer so they were simple to move around. And then I placed a butterfly on some of the green ones.
The yellow cupcakes were made by piping with the star tip (wilton #32) all over and then placing mini chocolate chips in the middle.
The purple ones were done with the grass tip (wilton #233). And then dotted with pink.
The green ones were also done with the grass tip. Then I placed flowers on them. The yellow flowers were made by rotating the star tip as I pressed to give it a swirled look. The purple flowers were made by piping "layers" of the grass tip on top of each other. I piped them both onto a tray and put them in the freezer so they were simple to move around. And then I placed a butterfly on some of the green ones.
Comments