Groundhog cupcakes, Hello Kitty, chocolate designs and more from Philly Cupcake

On Tuesday, Groundhogs Day, I had an idea to do a groundhog cupcake post but ran out of time. Then I saw the groundhog photo below at City Paper food blog Meal Ticket and decided to check out more of Philly Cupcake's images. Here are a few I've found, via their Twitter account and Facebook page. I haven't tried their cupcakes yet, but I think it's very cool that they have a cupcake-wearing mascot, Isabella Cupcake.
















Via Twitpic - The Chocolate Coma - cupcake of the month, Flourless (GLUTEN FREE) chocolate cake with chocolate ganache covered by chocolate buttercream with more chocolate ganache on top

And this is Isabella Cupcake, who lives in cupcake-bedecked glory in their window:





Philly Cupcake
1132 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-625-4888
phillycupcake at aol.com

Comments

ZANAH said…
Those cupcakes look very inviting ! :) Mon Mode Blog