I'm heading out to visit family and can't blog all the heart cupcakes that I'd like to right now, so I wanted to offer up an open thread, the first of a series. Please note: we moderate all comments so please only comment once. We will approve it as soon as we can.
Comment here - add links, descriptions, whatever, about your favorite Valentine's Day cupcakes, if you're celebrating Valentine's Day with cupcakes, if you just want to give someone a loving shoutout, etc. Or you can email us at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com and tomorrow I'll do a Valentine's Day roundup.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

cupcakes by billie stock on Flickr
Comment here - add links, descriptions, whatever, about your favorite Valentine's Day cupcakes, if you're celebrating Valentine's Day with cupcakes, if you just want to give someone a loving shoutout, etc. Or you can email us at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com and tomorrow I'll do a Valentine's Day roundup.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

cupcakes by billie stock on Flickr
Comments
Pink Bonanza Valentine's Cupcakes!
www.sweetcreationsbystephanie.blogspot.com