Portland cupcake meetup: Saturday, February 20th

I just spoke with the staff over at Saint Cupcake and we're set to have a very informal meetup there on Saturday, February 20th from 2 to 4 pm. Cupcakes Take the Cake will buy the first dozen cupcakes, and after that it will be a cash bar (everyone buys their own cupcakes).

I'll try to get there early and save us some seats since they don't take reservations!

If you have questions, email me at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com - and I am doing a Seattle meetup at Trophy Cupcakes, just waiting to confirm the date, it'll be either February 24th or 25th in the evening.

Saint Cupcake
407 nw 17th ave @ flanders
portland oregon 97209

Comments

Finally, can't wait to see yeah there. I totally enjoy your blog and love seeing what you post only wishing I could taste it to now I finally get to! Save You a seat?
I can't wait to actually taste a cupcake you will be posting instead of drooling on the screen and being totally jealous. That's okay I just make my own anyways(: