Treat in NYC offers custom invitation along with cupcakes



punk cupcakes

I swooned when I saw these punk cupcakes by Treat, the custom cupcake and dessert company in New York who put my glittery face on delicious cupcakes. They were made for designer Karen Poncho's birthday, and I first saw them on Treat's Facebook page (Treat's also on Flickr and Twitter). You can watch a cute Treat video here.

I spoke with Harley, owner of Treat, and found out that in addition to her cupcake skills, she also does graphic design, as evidenced below, and is offering a deal: if you purchase custom invitations from her, you get 10% off your matching cupcake order. What a sweet deal!

Contact Harley at treatnyc at hotmail.com for ordering information.











Other Treat cupcakes


photo by Josh Wong, taken at our 5-year anniversary party

little garden critters
garden critter cupcakes

rachel group
I'm going to be narcissistic for a moment and post these photos with my image (drawing by Molly Crabapple) again. I can't even tell you how exciting it was to share these with my friends. I'm getting ready to get my face on a cupcake again, this time in Seattle courtesy of the wonderful Trophy Cupcakes, so will be posting those too.

Comments

Amy said…
oh i love this! amazing!
Boutique Cupcakes said…
Is the last picture using fondant for the white topper?