You've done it again, Cupcake Queen! (Plus, dog + cupcake w/Layla.)

I cannot get enough of Layla, the best cupcakin' dog ever, and now I am smitten with Layla's momma's cupcaking.



Saturday in the Park: Tie-Dye Cupcakes with Psychedelic Buttercream Frosting and a Dog


How psychedelic! Groovy!


And, imagine my surprise when I went to blog this shot -- there's a shout out to me! *blush*



Saturday in the Park: Tie-Dye Cupcakes with Psychedelic Buttercream Frosting and a Dog



"It's just another Saturday in the park with these Tie-Dye Cupcakes with Tie-Dye Buttercream frosting...and an ice cream truck, kids, moms, dads, etc.

Layla always enjoys being part of the cupcake making. She was impressed with the vanilla cupcake...in fact, she adored it! Layla also told me to give a shout out to Stacie Joy from Cupcakes Take the Cake. Layla hearts her!"




Right backatcha, Layla!




You can always keep up with this dynamic duo here.






Comments

Yay I get to be first to comment! There's so much right with this post. Love the cupcakes! Love the dog! Keep up the great work.