Alice in Wonderland cupcakes at Seattle's Trophy Cupcakes

Seattle's Trophy Cupcakes has a lot of fun stuff going on this week. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, they're serving up Thin Mint (yum!) cupcakes and Chocolate Guinness Stout cupcakes with Bailey's Buttercream (pictured below). But I loved this photo of the Alice in Wonderland cupcakes they posted on Twitpic. I don't think they're selling them any more but you should follow them on Twitter to get the latest scoop. See www.trophycupcakes.com for hours, locations and ordering information. They also do custom cupcakes, like the ones with my face on them, in case you missed those (I still get a little tingle of happiness when I look at those).



Comments

Hawaii Kawaii said…
OMG, totally fabulous Alice in Wonderland cupcakes. Nom, nom, nom!
Miss. Tarrah Dame said…
who knew thin mint cupcakes were so popular for st patricks day?! I made some myself for my blog! (http://cuppycakebakes.blogspot.com)