Denver Cupcakes Take the Cake Meetup: Double Cupcake Happiness

I decided to do something a little new for this latest out-of-town meetup and hold it in two different bakeries in Denver, since they're so close to each other and I want to check them both out (as well as others, but many aren't open on Sunday).

So what we will do is, and you are welcome to join me at either or both is:

Sunday, April 11, 12-3 pm
Cupcakes Take the Cake Meetup


12-1:30
The Shoppe Denver
3103 East Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
303-322-3969
Theshoppedenver at yahoo.com

I picked them because there's a cereal bar as well as cupcakes!

Also check out on Facebook and The Shoppe on Twitter (@theshoppedenver) and stop by April 27th for the Johnny Cupcakes Suitcase Tour.

1:30-3
Lovely Confections
1489 Steele St., Unit C
Denver, CO 80206
720-524-7770

Lovely Confections is another bakery I've been reading and blogging about for a while that I'm eager to check out.

You can follow the on Facebook and Twitter (@Cupcakes_Denver).

No need to RSVP, but feel free to drop me a line at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com if you have any questions.

In general at our cupcake meetups, we eat cupcakes and chat - we haven't run out of topics to talk about yet!

Looking forward to meeting our Denver readers and exploring some local bakeries.

Comments