Kids and Cupcakes

I saw a bunch of kids eating (illegal) bake-sale cupcakes outside their school yesterday. It was all kinds of awesome to see. I wished I had a camera on me, because lord knows I love me some "kids and cupcakes" shots.




Ivy reaching for a cupcake

"Ivy reaching for a cupcake" by fortinbras.




Yet another return visit by Brandon:

birthday cupcake


"Birthday cupcake" by jencu.





Painted cupcake piggybanks:

Birthday party

"Birthday party" by niclindh.








Evonne's Baby Shower


"Evonne's Baby Shower" by isthisREALLYmylife?.








Happy Birthday, Layla!


"Happy Birthday Layla!" by Greene/Ellis.







Enjoying Royal Cupcakes


"Enjoying Royal Cupcakes" by hubertk.









MMG with cupcake


"MMG with cupcake" by Terence Gilheany.








Ohhh noes!

IMG_0020


"Sarah and Lys having a cupcake" by zoopress.






and, finally:



Leah's Bunny


"Leah's Bunny" by diathesis.







Comments