Kiwi cupcake earrings

These are adorable:



Tiny Kiwi Cupcakes



"Tiny Kiwi Cupcakes" by PetitPlat by sk_.




Comments

starcat81 said…
WANT! WANTWANTWANT!
pami said…
how cute
Gbys cpcks said…
Hi this is the first time i make a comment of anything i guess.I have seen your blog and i love it.. im from mexico city and i already try cupcakes by tom, they were the first cupcake store in Mexico.

I like the cupcakes in general from that store, but the muffins are not that good, they have the flavors that are usually baked, vanilla, choc.. but one day i went and they have a gourmet frosting made by jamaica flowers, it was a nice idea, thou it didnt taste much of the flower, it has the color in the frosting but not the taste...

and the frosting is way to sweet. Other day i went to see whats new, and they have this cupcake made of bread pudding it was awesome, or the caramel cupcake..

but other times the bread taste like it was refrigerated and then it has been there for a long time.. but generally its good..

I wish they have more places that sell cupcakes..