Cupcake photo spotlight on My Fair Cupcakes, Miami, Florida

My Fair Cupcake is a custom cupcake company in Miami, Florida. Flavors include the classic chocolate and vanilla, and also coconut, key lime, nutella, red velvet, tiramisu, and dulce de leche. They also have a divine chocolate overload cupcake, with homemade chocolate mousse. Photos are via their Flickr account and an email to me. See their blog and Facebook page for more information and they can be reached at myfaircupcakes at live.com

S'mores anyone?
s'mores...I can never resist a s'mores cupcake.

mm.. love strawberries.

spring





Two kinds of butterfly cupcakes:



We heart butterflies


They're emphasizing this flower cupcake as a Mother's Day gift, and it can be made with any color.

And last but obviously not least...

sugar

Comments

Vivienne said…
I LOVE that flower cupcake, such a simple idea but looks so beautiful