Cupcakes by The Designer Cookie

These cupcakes are by Toronto bakery and boutique The Designer Cookie. All photos and captions below by The Designer Cookie on Flickr. You can also follow them @DesignerCookie on Twitter. From their site:

Who doesn’t love cupcakes? If you’re looking for something extra special, The Designer Cookie offers custom, hand-made toppers made of fondant and gumpaste, edible logo toppers, and printed patterns in fondant. Please contact us to
obtain a quote. Minimum order is one dozen of the same design.



Yummy brown sugar butterscotch cake with my secret recipe candy apple icing!


vanilla cupcake with edible fondant logo topper


Father's Day cupcake tower


cupcake with handmade fondant ladybug and flower with buttercream grass

The Designer Cookie
292 Eglinton Ave. W.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
416-619-1197
info at thedesignercookie.com

Comments

lyndsay said…
those apples are brilliant! so cute! love how shiny they are. : )
Joni Taylor said…
The icing on the apples are amazing! Yeah, I know it's a secret. :).
I just started baking and by far making red icing of any kind has been a challenge. Too much red and it tastes like food coloring, not enough and it's pink. Great job.
Lucy said…
These are all ridiculously cute! Think the apple ones are my fave :-)
Tennsley said…
These are too cute!
Jackie Melendez said…
Your site is absolutly BEAUTIFUL. I love the pictures! Your website has inspired me to go forward with my dream, of my own little business. You guys are a true inspiration. Within a month, i have made lots of cupcakes and everyone love my dedication and creations. My most complimented ingredient is 100% Love that goes into each cupcake. CONGRATS & continued success to all!
Jackie Melendez said…
Your site is absolutly BEAUTIFUL. I love the pictures! Your website has inspired me to go forward with my dream, of my own little business. You guys are a true inspiration. Within a month, i have made lots of cupcakes and everyone love my dedication and creations. My most complimented ingredient is 100% Love that goes into each cupcake. CONGRATS & continued success to all!