American flag cupcakes, patriotic ice cream cone cupcake and other red, white and blue cupcakes

It's a big Cupcake Tuesday USA celebration over at Hoosier Homemade, which offers up July 4th cupcake decorating tips and fun photos like these. Learn how to make the Uncle Sam ice cream cone cupcake, red, white and blue cupcakes and American flag cupcakes (photos via Hoosier Homemade on Flickr). The ice cream cone hat on the first cupcake is so so adorable, I just might have to find a friend's kid or my little cousin and make this for them!



Flag Cupcakes for the Fourth

Comments

HoosierHomemade said…
Oh! Thank you so much! I'm just thrilled that you like my cupcakes and continue to feature me! I would still love to have a "Im featured on" button from you!
~Liz
Christy said…
These are wonderful! I'm inspired to make some amazing 4th of July cupcakes soon!! :)
-Christy
http://christylucius.blogspot.com/
Jill said…
I love you blog1 You girls are so inspiring to me - I have a cupcake blog and I always get ideas from your site. I hope to open my own cupcakery one day - I will deffinitely defer to you guys for some great cupcake ideas! Keep up the great work!

Feel free to visit my blog and offer advice :) www.fontgirl.wordpress.com