Austin, Texas Cupcakes Take the Cake meetup June 27th

I’ve been meaning to post this (and, um, buy my ticket) but I’m holding a cupcake meetup at Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop in Austin, Texas on Sunday, June 17th from 2-3:30 pm. NO need to RSVP, just show up, buy your own cupcakes, though the first dozen will be on Cupcakes Take the Cake. See you there!

Cupcakes Take the Cake meetup
June 27, 2-3:30 pm
Sugar Mama's Bakeshop
1905 S. 1st St Suite A
Austin, TX 78704
512-448-3727

I'll have more news on this soon, but Sugar Mama's will again be partnering with Sugadeaux Cupcakes of Melbourne, Australia.

See www.sugarmamasbakeshop.com, their Facebook page and @sugarmamas on Twitter for more information on them. And for those in Austin, they're holding a cupcake baking class:

Summer Solstice Cupcake Baking Class - June 21st 7-9 pm
$85 / $75 each with a friend - 8 students, 2 teachers
By popular demand, Sugar Mama is now offering a baking class! Join us on the longest day of the year to learn how Sugar Mama makes those amazing cupcakes! You'll be taking turns participating one on one with pastry chef and decorator Andrea Leck and Sugar Mama herself Olivia! As a class, you'll be baking and decorating two types: Blackberry Cupcakes - blackberry cake filled with lemon curd and topped with blackberry buttercream, and Vegan Peach Pie - vanilla cake with peach filling and vanilla bean frosting. At the end of the night, take home a dozen cupcakes and the recipes!

See my Sugar Mama's Flickr set for more photos.

Cupcakes from Sugar Mama's Bakeshop

Parking sign, Sugar Mama's Bakeshop, Austin

Cupcakes, Sugar Mama's Bakeshop, Austin

Banana pudding cupcake from Sugar Mama's Bakeshop, Austin
Banana pudding cupcake

Comments

Lorie said…
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sorry. I will be out of town that weekend and I would have loved to come!
Devrah Otten said…
I'm going to try to be there, and bring my little cutie with me!