Cupcake wine glass!

Check out this fun cupcake wine glass.



It's for sale from Kohl's:

Delish™ Cupcake Wine Glass
regular $29.99

Celebrate sweet style with Delish stemware. The hand-painted cupcakes on this wine glass are a definite treat. Delight your style senses with this Delish Cupcakes wine glass.

* Multicolored dots and hand-painted cupcakes offer tasty appeal.
* Stem decorated with a coordinating bow completes the look.
* Glass construction promises lasting beauty.
* Details:
o 16-oz. capacity
o Hand wash

Comments

Jiselle said…
This is sooo adorable!!! Luckily there is a Kohls around the corner from me so I will definately be picking one up!!

P.s. I LOVE this blog!!!
Valarie said…
This is just too cute! I will have to head to Kohls to pick up a couple of these myself! :)
Marie Elena said…
My mother-in-law got me one of these for Christmas! It's as cute in person as it is online!!
Marie Elena said…
You know they do have cupcake wine, right? http://www.cupcakevineyard.com/ It's delish!