I spied these at the Fancy Foods Show earlier this month:

Gluten-free cupcakes that are also tasty!

Made by Do-Goodie from Greyston Bakery. I don't see the cupcakes on its site but I did try them at the exhibition and they were pretty durn good. I have a close friend with Celiac disease, and aside from select bakeries (hi Babycakes!) she can't eat bakery cupcakes. If I'd eat these (and I would), I know she'd love them. They don't have the typical heavy/leaden taste or texture that I associate with gluten-free items.
You know, the brownies were pretty tasty too.

If no one said anything, I don't think you'd make these as gluten-free. It appears you can only buy the brownies, blondies, muffins, cupcakes, etc., on the Eastern Seaboard for now, but I'll bet the company is growing.
You can see more shots from the Fancy Foods Show here; all images by Stacie Joy for CTTC.

Gluten-free cupcakes that are also tasty!

Made by Do-Goodie from Greyston Bakery. I don't see the cupcakes on its site but I did try them at the exhibition and they were pretty durn good. I have a close friend with Celiac disease, and aside from select bakeries (hi Babycakes!) she can't eat bakery cupcakes. If I'd eat these (and I would), I know she'd love them. They don't have the typical heavy/leaden taste or texture that I associate with gluten-free items.
You know, the brownies were pretty tasty too.

If no one said anything, I don't think you'd make these as gluten-free. It appears you can only buy the brownies, blondies, muffins, cupcakes, etc., on the Eastern Seaboard for now, but I'll bet the company is growing.
You can see more shots from the Fancy Foods Show here; all images by Stacie Joy for CTTC.
Comments